terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2013

Anal bleaching (fucked)

Well guys I was talking to a citizen one day, and see just  
   where the world can come for me to put a stop, is to put an end to this thing, can stop the world I want to get down even think I have nothing to happen in this world, just look at thatcitizen told me, the guy told me that the fashion now is anal bleaching,?? what are you talking about? what the fuck whitening? for serving this business?He explained to me, you go on esthetician, there it will look the color it is in your ass, will use some products,
laser and etc will do the job of putting the color of your ass more like the color of your ass that part that does not beat the sun, 
   which will leave you more cuter preferably pale pinkish I was forced to ask, what is the advantage of changingcolor cu friend? that it will 
add value to my life? what is the advantage of changing the color of the sky? Now just look at what point he arrived, the guy told me it is to spice up the relationship, everybody can do such a thing?, it is based? the guy will do anal bleaching to spice up the relationship, what the fuck is this relationship that depends on the color of the person's ass? where have you seen the size fad God's sake, just can not believe we got to this,
  I refuse to believe such bullshit or I will say that this is something queer, because this is something for another post I may even be outdated but frankly never imagined that humanity would come to this point where people would relate better or worse depending on the color of the sky from one another, it reminds me that we are like animals, to top it off the mess that the students are doing in sao paulo, every day, now the industryBeauty're thinking your ugly ass, understand? They want you to believe that doing anal bleaching you will relate better to a certain type of person but for the love of god, my people, I do not want to relate to people who will relate to me depending on the color of my ass, what kind relationship is that this depends on the color of the sky? you can not relate to that kind of people you just can not feel sorry, the next step now is to get the person near you instead of asking for your phone or email will simply ask the color of your ass,
      Seriously, looking like an ass you think you give to be concerned with the color of the sky?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário